What is the Dragon Nest?
- Dragon Nest is a time-limited event where you raise 4 Dragons. You can raise each Dragon by matching with one other player.
- You can collect Magic Balls by beating levels and from other events. By using Magic Balls, you can collect Magic Tokens, which will contribute to the Dragon’s progress.
- Each Dragon has 3 stages. When you complete a stage, you win the reward of that stage and then move on to the next one.
- Once you complete all stages of 4 Dragons, you can claim the Grand Prize and the Special Dragon Nest frame.
- You win extra Magic Balls from Hard and Super Hard levels.
Who can I match with?
- You can match with your friends, players from the suggestions list, or team members.
How can I participate in the Dragon Nest?
- You need to reach level 75 to participate in the Dragon Nest.
- You can start collecting Magic Balls by beating a level and then use your Magic Balls to raise the Dragons.
Can I use Magic Balls when Dragon Nest is finished?
- When Dragon Nest is finished, you will not have a chance to use your remaining Magic Balls.